Recruitment At Action Against Hunger With Good Salary NGN326,033 / Month excluding other benefits
Action Against Hunger is a global humanitarian organization dedicated to eradicating hunger. We have been working to fight undernourishment and support communities impacted by crises all around the world for almost 44 years and in almost 50 nations.
We implement cutting-edge, life-saving programs in the areas of health, nutrition, water, sanitation, and hygiene, reducing the risk of disasters, mental health and care procedures, food security, livelihoods, and social protection.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
- Job Title: Finance Officer
- Location: Sokoto
- Job type: Full Time
- Department: Finance
- Career level: Mid Level
- Proposed start date: June 2023
- Reporting to: Logistics and Admin Manager
- At the conclusion of each month, prepare a cash count and bank reconciliation statement;
- To make sure that the bank books and cash book, along with the bank reconciliation and cash counts, are closed, reconciled, and forwarded to capital on a monthly basis;
- Before submitting the original accountancy documents to the capital, make sure they are all digitized and archived;
- Oversee the advances and make sure that the invoices are accurate and signed in accordance with the ACTION AGAINST HUNGER’s policies;
- Verify the accuracy of and pay vouchers for stakeholder, seconded employees, and daily workers’ allowances;
- To the HOD Finance, prepare the biweekly cash transfer request;
- Check to make sure all basic monthly financial papers are completed and allocated accurately in accordance with ACTION AGAINST HUNGER archiving rules;
- Archive financial documents in accordance with ACTION AGAINST HUNGER archiving rules, and send originals to capital on a regular basis while keeping copies at the base;
- Organize and oversee base-based BFU meetings each month, and give the Deputy HOD Finance information on each grant;
- Track the level of over/underspending for each budget line and give the deputy finance HoD comments;
- If you learn anything that could affect the financial condition of the grant, let the Deputy HOD Finance know;
- Review donor policies and make sure that flexibility is upheld;
- Alert the relevant party about any suspicions of fraud and corruption;
- Inform the group of the dangers associated with managing fraud and corruption.
You May Also Click To Check This 👉 full-details-why-retirees-from-the-nscdc-regret-not-receiving-their-pension-or-gratuity-and-the-new-solution
- A minimum of the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- 2 years minimum of experience in the financial administration of an NGO;
- Exceptional planning, time management, and detail-oriented;
- Professionalism, integrity, dependability, independence, and a strong sense of duty;
- Excellent training and communication abilities;the capacity to remain discreet;
- Strong computer literacy and numeracy skills, especially with MS Excel;
- devoted to the ACF values;
- The ability to analyze, synthesize, and report;
- Powerful accounting abilities;
- Prior involvement with NGOs or INGOs;
- Knowledge of SAGA as an accounting system;
- Prior familiarity with the surroundings of donors;
- Knowledge of SAGA would be an asset, as would experience with computerized accounting systems;
- Superb planning and organizing abilities, together with the capacity to oversee and adhere to tasks
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the capacity to communicate effectively, negotiate, and influence;
- Able to effectively manage stress, balance a variety of programmatic, logistical, and team needs;
- Supporter in the fight against hunger Charter values include impartiality, professionalism, openness to victims, and nondiscrimination.
- Starting Basic Salary and Benefit
NGN326,033 / Month (excluding other benefits)
Other advantages include, but are not limited to, free and direct access to the Cross Knowledge e-learning platform and complete health care coverage.
You May Also Click To Check This 👉fresh-announcement-the-minister-of-humanitarian-affairs-sadiya-umar-farouk-gave-an-update-on-the-rrr-financial-aid-program
The deadline for applications is May 30, 2023.
Candidates that meet the requirements should:
- Note: Our business culture values inclusiveness and diversity, which is appreciated by our staff.
- All employees and job seekers at Action Against Hunger are given Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) without distinction based on race, color, religion, gender, country origin, age, handicap, or genetics.
- Benefits including maternity leave, compassionate leave for a child in the hospital, and creche facilities for infants and toddlers are available to women at ACF.
- All applicants MUST make sure they complete the application’s questions. Candidates won’t be taken into consideration for the procedure if they don’t comply.