Requirement for the NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration | NPC site for birth registration is down For
NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration: As you know, last week we brought you the story of this work birth registration which the National Population Commission (NPC) in collaboration with UNICEF and NYSC will recruit temporary adhoc staff for the job of registering birth certificates.
You May Also Click To Check 👉national-population-commision-birth-registration-recruitment
The NPC site for birth registration is down for now, since yesterday 18th June 2023 and at any moment the may continue since they have not brought any update about what caused it.
You May Also Click To Check 👉best-browser-to-apply-e-birth-registration-certificates-npc-collaboration-with-unicef-and-nysc
But the Requirement for the NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration is as below:
1) A valid National Identification Number (NIN) is required for the applicant.(NIN) may only be applied once to the evaluation test.
2) The candidate must take and pass an evaluation test.
3). Please be aware that you may only take the assessment test once.
4) The applicant must use a camera-equipped smartphone.
5) The applicant’s bank information must match the information that will be gathered from his or her NIN.
You May Also Click To Check 👉5-apps-that-pay-you-big-money-in-nigeria-at-home-2023-business
6) The applicant must possess a current educational credential.
7) The applicant needs a functioning Gmail account.
8) The applicant must receive a test-taking score of at least 50%.
9). Valid bank account number (accepted banks only are commercial banks.)
10) The applicant must provide a working phone number.
NOTE: On your GPS Location before starting. Also, not all States is involved in the exercise.