TEF Green Economy Curriculum Development experts: Leading the way in philanthropy, the Tony Elumelu Foundation is enabling the next generation of African entrepreneurs, accelerating the eradication of poverty, stimulating the creation of jobs in all 54 African countries, and boosting the economic empowerment of women.
Proposals are being requested by the Tony Elumelu Foundation from any curriculum development specialists who know the green economy.
Objectives of this Project:
The six objectives of the TEF Entrepreneurship Program will be supported by the curriculum:
1. imparting knowledge about green economy, linked business, and entrepreneurship.
2. creating useful, doable, and pan-African internet resources in the field of the green economy; and
3. Giving them the digital know-how and abilities required to establish, manage, and grow prosperous Green Solution companies
4. Building a solid foundation in digitalization by learning about cutting-edge technologies like data analytics, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things, as well as how to use them in the context of the green economy.
5. Promoting an innovative and creative approach to problem-solving, motivating business owners to leverage digital solutions to tackle obstacles in the green economy.
6. Foster an enduring dedication to continuing education and career advancement, stressing the significance of remaining knowledgeable and consistently enhancing abilities in the ever-evolving domains of digital transformation and the environmentally conscious economy.
You May Also Click To Check 👉 TEF Grant 2024 – An Easy Guide To Your Application
1. To upskill a start-up entrepreneur and improve the capabilities of entrepreneurs with an established business, a comprehensive and captivating training curriculum is necessary.
2. Should the need arise, vendors should be able to quickly mobilize and deploy resources to offer training intervention during a capacity development session.
3. To provide entrepreneurs with useful answers to their questions, vendors need to include subject matter experts in their faculty.
Date of closure: February 8, 2024
How to apply:
Prospective candidates can view the terms of reference by clicking this link.HERE
Visit the Tony Elumelu Foundation website for more details.