How to Apply for an NGO Job and Get Salary ₦30,000 – ₦50,000 per month With Secondary Certificate
NGO JOB – As you know, every year there are university students who have completed their degree in different fields, as well as at the senior secondary level, so if you get this article, you should use it to apply for a job.
Before you have the opportunity to continue your university studies, because the work of the NGO will help you a lot, we hope that you will inform your friends and relatives through WhatsApp and Facebook groups so that they can benefit.
Required Qualification: SSCE/WAEC/OND or other O’Level certificate
experience working as a receptionist, office assistant, or in any other equivalent administrative position. Trending News check-another-opportunity-here-rather-than-npc-in-2023
- practical experience with office technology.
- thorough knowledge of office administration techniques.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
The work you will do in the company.
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate office.
- Organize the office and help colleagues in ways that improve processes.
- Monitor inventory levels, stock inventory and manage shortages by replacing if necessary
- Correct office-related errors and respond to requests or issues.
- general facility cleaning (removal of trash, sweeping and dusting of offices, restrooms, and kitchen).
- Maintain both hard copy and digital records.
- Respond to phone calls.
- Organize and accept incoming mail.
- keep track of outgoing mail.
- making photocopies, printing them, and scanning them.
- Official business, both within and outside of the workplace.
- Keep track of attendance.