Apply For Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme Portal PCGS N50,000 Per Beneficiary Use This Link
Beginning with the Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme Portal to Nano Businesses, the Presidential Palliative Program of the Federal Government of Nigeria has been officially launched.
To reach one million nanobusinesses in the 774 local government areas, each beneficiary will receive a grant of N50,000.00 (fifty thousand naira). The Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (NASME), Members of the House of Representatives, State Governments, Honorable Ministers, and the Federal Government will work together to shortlist the beneficiaries from their constituents using the Federal Government’s selection criteria below.
The target beneficiaries are divided as follows: 15% go to other demographics, 10% go to individuals with disabilities, 5% are old persons, and 70% are women and young people.
The Presidential Conditional Grant scheme’s target sector is:
- ICT: Call center agents, battery chargers, business center operators, and recharge card suppliers.
- Trader: Individual retail marketers, proprietors of corner stores, small-scale merchants, and vendors in public marketplaces.
- Artisans: Painters, Vulcanizers, shoemakers, and repairers.
- Creatives: Fashion designers, Makeup artists, and dry cleaners.
- Food Services: Food and vegetable vendors.
- Transportation: Independent dispatch riders and wheelbarrow pushers.
How to apply for a Presidential conditional grant
Grant Amount: A N50,000 award will be given to nano firms, and loans up to N1 billion and N1 million will be available to manufacturers and MSMEs, respectively.
Candidates who are eligible and interested should apply via https://fedgrantandloan.gov.ng pcgs Portal
Join Our WhatsApp Channel For More Latest Update, If You Are Interested Click This Link To Follow Arewa Fact channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaBMkUbLo4he5oLyta1X
These initiatives seek to mitigate the consequences of the elimination of fuel subsidies.
Share This Story Please
Job Involved in Recruitment, Recruitment Channel, Qualifications For Recruitment, pcgs Portal, pcgs grant