3MTT News Today: The identities of the 3MTT Community Managers who were shortlisted have been made public by the program’s management. A few months ago, we posted the recruitment link for this position in this article👉Apply 3mtt community managers across 36 states of Nigeria
The management team of the 3MTT initiative has employed thirty-six Learning Community Managers around Nigeria to oversee the community members’ activities. A cluster of learners with complete access to organized information and a support system of other learners is known as the 3MTT Learning Community.
Summary 3MTT Community Manager is responsible for:
1. Overseeing the development and upkeep of 3MTT’s technical talent community and its initiatives both internally and externally within your state, as well as scalable programs that draw in a wide range of aspirational Nigerian technologists and train them for positions in the tech sector and other digital economy opportunities in your state.
2. Being the leader of the community and maintaining the 3MTT brand in your state to entice new and returning fellows to the program. Create and manage regional and state-specific outreach and communications programs for the general public.
3. Develop development strategies, success indicators, and models to guarantee the long-term viability and expansion of the 3MTT community in your state.
4. Assisting the group in creating and monitoring metrics to assess the success of the selection process and learner advancement.
5. Managing the recruitment of experts, venues, hubs, and other volunteers to serve as facilitators and other event hosts in Nigeria.
How to check 3mtt community managers? Please Click Here to view the names and photos of the Selected 3MTT Community Managers.
A key component of the Renewed Hope agenda, the 3 Million Technical Talent (MTT) program is to establish Nigeria as a net talent exporter by strengthening the country’s technical talent base, which will drive the country’s digital economy. The program’s initial phase will engage several stakeholders, including fellows, partners, placement organizations, and training providers, all of which will work together with NITDA.
The 3MTT initiative in Nigeria has employed 36 Learning Community Managers to oversee the development and upkeep of the community’s technical talent community and programs. These managers are responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of the 3MTT brand, maintaining the 3MTT brand in the state, developing development strategies, monitoring metrics, and managing the recruitment of experts, venues, hubs, and volunteers.
The 3MTT program aims to establish Nigeria as a net talent exporter by strengthening the country’s technical talent base and driving the country’s digital economy. The program’s initial phase will involve stakeholders, including fellows, partners, placement organizations, and training providers, working with NITDA.